Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fresh Up

Fresh Up

I've got to unwind, cleanse my mind and go fresh up, fresh up
Alleviate the pressure by any measure and stop stress up, stress up

Time to listen to JAH words, open up to Proverbs and wise up, wise up
Selassie I show me how the Scrips apply, and open my eyes up, eyes up

Everyday I'm amazed, I give thanks and praise and just bless up, bless up
No devil boderation to get me misshapen, I'll never get wreck up, wreck up

Any negativity you try fling at me must certainly go get mash up, mash up
So you better flee if you're my enemy cause we will surely clash up, clash up

I'm bona fide, no I don't take ones for a ride, nothing to hide up, hide up
Hear the mystical breeze from nature's remedies I just light up, light up

I don't want to hear none of this carry go bring come, so hush up, hush up
You never know when you lose control just who you'll brush up, brush up

Meditate on the right every day and each night and please live up, live up
When time tough, it will never be enough for me to go give up, give up

Nuff people out deh ain't going nowhere, they need to grow up, grow up
They tell you soon come, over and done, but they never show up, show up

Seek knowledge before vengeance, calm down and just ease up, ease up
Be true at heart from the start, don't clown around and tease up, tease up

Since the most ancient day, Rastafari is the way that I sight up, sight up
And ever since, in humble righteousness I'll always bide up, bide up

JMC
6/3/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment