Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Son Of Lightning

Son Of Lightning

I am the Son of Lightning
Mess with me, you'll get electrocuted
Don't come at me sideways
Don't deal with me convoluted
When the voltage takes flight
I pierce the darkness of night
Rider of the storm
Thunder is my horn
You've been warned
I strike fear from the stratosphere
To the solid ground on which you stand
Can't be a part of Babylon's plan
Untamed, directed only by JAH hand
The tallest one standing is the first to go down
Foolish pride gets fried when I come around
Yes, look out for the boom sound
Cause it could get dangerous
I don't just intimidate
I also incinerate
Wipe the wickedness clean
And offer a clean slate
My fire can even inspire
A dead mind like Frankenstein
Giving sight to the blind
An epiphany, sealed and signed
Nobody can capture my essence
Just respect my presence
The power invested in me
Channeling through my body
Some call it electricity
But simply
I am the Son of Lightning
The Son of JAH

JMC
6/27/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment