Sunday, June 10, 2007

I-sight

I-sight

Climbing steep slope
On my approach I see
Avalanche encroach
Falling and blocking
My path, covered
Smothered in dust I choke
Foot finds gravel to grope
Then it all clears
The worst of my fears
Can't go left or right
I need the I-sight
Cause I'm blind tonight
I-sight to rekindle
The fire when it dwindles
I-sight light my way
Cause my strength will betray
Okay, I remember Him say
When one road block
Another route is open
Straight up the rock face
The Word has been spoken
Don't want to provoke Him
It's time to climb
Grab anything my fingers find
My foothold is bold
Was told this mountain is mine
Reach ledge near the top
Pulling up to outcrop
Taking a breath of air
Storm cloud gathering near
But this is why I'm here
I surrender, arms spread out
I shout and the thunder claps
Crucified on the highest height
Lightning ssstrike
Flash!!!!
Smell of burnt earth and ash
Rebirth at last
Electric slide off my back
Feeling dry cleaned
Body lets off some sssteam
Ahh serene, I hear the sound
Of the rain coming down
Bathing in benevolent showers
My spirit sensing holy power
Radiance overwhelms the eyesight
Pupils adjusting to light
I sight the Might of the Trinity
I-sight He has given me

JMC
6/9/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment