Saturday, November 4, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury...

Hell Hath No Fury...

I say hell hath no fury like this stubborn woman's scorn
No matter what I do, she says I do it wrong, my apology torn
I try to give her things, she flings them back in my face
She says I do nothing for her, but JAH Know its not the case
I know I'm not a perfect man but I have done her no harm
If she refuses my affection... well, I can't twist her arm
How the hell am I supposed to know if she don't even communicate
She thinks that I should read her mind, and if I don't its an ugly fate
Like "we can't relate", so she's not even willing to compromise
I guess she say she don't fit me so she'll try the next man out for size
I'm an upful man, I don't cheat and lie, I have never been deceitful
But no matter how hard I try, she just keeps seeing me as evil
Bent on cutting me loose, she holds me in contempt for an unjust reason
And after her resentment, she'll want something from me the next season
There is no more love in her heart, no longer weak in her knees
Lord, I seen it, the way she treats me, when people greet she
My introduction is short, cause all along she planned to abort
This relationship we shared even when we worked so hard for it
Plenty men she run through and she will try and treat me the same
Spending time together, she would mention each brother by his name
But I will refrain from that shame, cause to me love is not a game
I'm a lion running wild on savanna plains, no I can't be made tame
Looks like I-man always receiving blows from every woman I chose
All I can do is stand firm, and know myself, cause that's how life goes
May my actions speak the Truth, I don't care what people say
You can cut me loose tomorrow but my memory... it will never fade away

JMC
11/4/06
(c) 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment