Friday, November 10, 2006

Clear Itation

Sometimes I am amazed by the simple things that can be said to someone and awaken them, set them upon another level of awareness, of consciousness. It is even more surprising when you are the one receiving this awareness and clarity of mind. When we become troubled by something in life, our vision often narrows and the road that we travel becomes foggy. This is true even for those with a good sense of direction.

Recently I have faced an obstacle of my own along life's road. If you breathe the air and have blood running through your veins, I know that you have also felt this way. That constraining and downhearted feeling… a whole set of negative vibes. Ever since I began to sight up Rastafari some years ago, I learned how to deal with disappointments and focus on the Most High with a progressive mind and not allow troubles to linger in my soul. However, trials will occasionally come out of the blue and really test someone's conviction. As a Rastaman, one should never fail to do JAH works because JAH Rastafari provides I&I strength through guidance and wisdom, but this can be easily forgotten in the midst of human emotions and worries. We tend to become selfish and panicky. It's not easy, but one must trust God, rise up as kings and queens in this time and move forward because when one door is closed, another is open and where there is life there is hope. Even though I know these things in my heart, and make them a part of my daily livity, I had been caught in the Valley of Decision scratching my head instead of trusting JAH to get me out and set me on the right path. I felt alone, but fortunately I had some good people that gave me encouraging words and spiritual reinforcement. A simple reminder recharged my battery. Even if there was not another soul on earth to help me out, I would still have a real relationship with God and the comfort of His presence. I had been so busy lately that even during better times I have forgotten to just think about JAH in quiet reflection… which is significantly different from just believing in JAH and even following JAH.

So I followed some advice, quietly relaxed my mind and listened to some Rasta tunes. True Rasta music is sacred, it sings praises to JAH and is prayerful and contemplative. Just having this meditation can make miracles happen, bring forth the natural mystic burning out any doubt in the mind, and clearing away all of the fog of confusion. Finally I was cool and calm, leaving things to JAH. After readjusting my focus onto good and upful things, I realized how much of my prior attention had been on human desires and emotions rather than JAH instead. I had to meditate on God and remember His Spirit within I-self. The deep itation had put things in a truthful light and gave me serenity. I was awake. I remembered that JAH is my guide and protector and all of this came about with some reasoning, some words shared between bredren to uplift the soul. I am convinced that everyone needs reassurance and rejuvenation, even the most faithful servants of JAH, and those few words and messages plant seeds that can either bring someone back to awareness or for the first time ignite the spirit of Rastafari dwelling in every man and woman. Let every warrior rise up and continue on their journey to JAH! When I&I put JAH first, the blessings will come and the way will be made clear!

Relieve your frustration with some deep itation. Share your revelation with every nation!

Higher Heights,
JAHsh

No comments:

Post a Comment