Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year’s Revolution (Agent 007)


New Year's Revolution (Agent 007)


This year the revolution comes, bad mind go run cause Babylon stands no chance
Lock the door turn the latch, this is the year when the two and seven clash
They call me Agent Double O Seven, divine number that puts the wicked asunder
I was commissioned by the Most High with a mighty roll of thunder
This time I am coming hotta fyah forged, strong like a hand-crafted sword
Marching to a different drum, the Nyahbinghi one, calling on the name of the Lord
It has come at last, gotta train for the task and make some serious preparation
Setup quick, no hesitation, cause the Rastaman can never take no vacation
Must change the negative to positive, only keep people who will treat I-man right
Chase weh all predators, can be no more blood-sucking vampires inna mi life
Some never give no love, they will never share no kind spirit of sympathy
Their wicked ear only want to hear me hold a weeping and wailing symphony
But I am standing on the same mountain from which Joseph Hill declared
Thirty years ago, that's when lightning flash and all the heathen get scared
Yes I'm a secret agent of JAH JAH, so I carry all the tools of the trade
Dressed in red, gold and green, the same uniform Selassie I had made
Rasta music is the rod and I equip the Scripture books in my hand
So I can rush to the crime scenes, while spreading Truth across the land
Growing my precepts like the prophets so I can interpret the holy laws
And keeping my conscious clean and clear so I can listen when JAH calls
Strengthening the structure, eating right and steering clear of the deadas
Exercising and minimizing so that my body and mind will function better
I'm saying no more drama, sometimes I may be o-Blige-d with the Mary J
Higher meditation, I make the Breakthrough and chase the evil all away
They think I tell a lie, call me a spy, but this agent work for the Almighty I
I come with Word, Power, Sound… no foolish hound barking at bird in the sky
The revolution will spread, the time is dread, Double O Seven cool and deadly
Look out I'm breaking free loosening all those chains arranged to humiliate me


JMC
1/2/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment