Friday, January 5, 2007

Emotion Liner

Emotion Liner

Tell me how did this happen, how it come to be
Had been on firm ground, now I'm adrift at sea
I was to be aboard on a nice Caribbean cruise
Man, dem people in the port must be confused
I was to go and find myself a sunshine dawta
But disya boat a float here upon ice-cold water
Looked at boarding pass, it say "one way ticket"
Now I'm in the arctic where the air's so frigid
Cyan find no life boat, there's no life preserver
No captain on the deck, no crew, no chart observer
On this emotion liner, oh Lord I cyan find her
Lost inna darkness, I need a lantern or lighter
On this emotion liner, oh Lord I cyan find her
Empty echo of my mind is a constant reminder
Selassie I know, disya here is a rudderless ship
Lost on the vast ocean, I say this cyan be legit
Looked over the side, she reads U.S.S. Illusion
On this emotion liner, it keeps seven seas cruisin'
This cyan be right, last night I packed up my bag
Somehow it thrown overboard, man I lost all I had
You see, something wrong but I've got to hold on
Gotta stop this ship and get off a this deep dark ocean
I need to find land, and steer toward some coastline
So I can get to mi gyal and squeeze up she waistline

JMC
1/4/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment