Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hail The Emperor

Today is the 114th Earthstrong of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I. Give thanks for the 225th Royal descendant of King Solomon, Elect of JAH and Earths Rightful Ruler, according to the promise given unto David and those sitting on Davids Throne. Truly the Anointment he has received and his Divine Mind reveal Christ in His kingly character. The world is a better place for the Teachings of His Majesty and his instruction for the world to study the Bible and follow in the footsteps of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ). Selassie I fought for Truth & Rights with a special concern for his fellow Ethiopian and African people, but also for the world citizens of all nations. Selassie I restored hope in the Savior of all mankind and also revealed that JAH still speaks through His people. If one takes the time to study the life and works of His Imperial Majesty, the Defender of the Faith, they will find that Biblical Christianity and Orthodox Christian values are the Rastafari Way of Life. What better example of Rastafari life can there be than its namesake, Ras Tafari Makonnen, Haile Selassie I himself? JAH no dead! Blessed Earthstrong to I&I King, Haile Selassie I!

JAHsh

No comments:

Post a Comment