Friday, February 26, 2010

Crazy Logic

Crazy Logic

They call I insane
Cause I don’t move the same
As the rest of them
They turn their necks
As if they become vex
At my strange speech
And strange ways
But it no phase

They think I a madman
Cause I follow JAH plan
Respecting the natural order
Of roots and reality
A higher mentality
They don’t see
And don’t overstand
But I can

They say that I crazy
Cause I praise JAH daily
Uttering His Wonderful Name
Giving thanks for creation
For the blessed sensation
Of being alive
And staying humble
But they want I to stumble

They take I for a fool
Cause I sit in Jerusalem School
And learn of righteousness
Of how to resist evil
And begin the upheaval
Of the Babylon system
Chanting on the one-drop
But they beg me to stop

They label I mentally ill
Cause I won’t bend to their will
Or follow their fashion
They turn the world inside out
All because of their doubt
Yet I trust and believe
And so they call I deranged
But I won’t change

They call I confused
Cause its Rastafari I choose
As I trod on toward Zion
They say I lost my identity
And use every obscenity
To distract my mind
To lead me astray
But that’s "crazy", I say

JMC
2/26/10
(c) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment