Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Fix

The Fix

I struggle without it
Start to lose my mind
The hours pass slowly
And I become fully
Agitated... by all of the
Idiot ting surrounding me
People hounding me
All of it downing me
Can’t think straight
It’s hard to wait
When it seems
Without end
I’d spend my last dollar
Just for a fix...
A mix of the finest kind
Fresh from Jamaica
Or maybe Trinidad
Guyana, South Africa
Even Germany or Japan
I need it bad, man
I have to check the one
Named VP...
Him have good quality
Or maybe Greensleeves
I’d even go as far
To find the one, JetStar
Just to get my hands on
My one single passion
And when I get ready
To nice up my medi
I tear off the wrapper
Assail with tooth and nail
I need it, just...
One draw of the One Drop
Oh, I’ve tried to stop
But when it hits... you feel ok
So, hit me...
Hit me with music
Sweet reggae music

J
MC
8/16/09
(c) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment