Saturday, May 12, 2007

Feel It

Feel It

I've got to break free
Cause sometimes it seems
Babylon walls are tumbling down on me
I want to follow all of my dreams
Trodding JAH road to the furthest extremes

I feel it and I know it
There is only one direction to go
I must make a move although it
Could disrupt the ebb and flow
Yet I really need some space, a place to grow

Oh why should I stay over here
Too many people act too critical
Everybody talk, nobody have ear
Got to steer clear of all things political
My roots go to the Mama Land like umbilical

Not satisfied, I'm beckoned by the call
I'm ready to go and endure life's test
Searching until I've seen it all
When I find it, I'll have no second guess
A land where there is love, peace, and happiness

I've got to travel far and wide
So I can finally reach this place
And then it is there where I'll abide
Blessed to my soul when I see JAH shining face
Find a natural beauty and rest in her warm embrace

Where I will feel it
Where I will know it

JMC
5/11/07
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment