Thursday, December 14, 2006

I-tal Nice

I-tal Nice

You don't kill the food, but the food kill you
That's why the Rastaman love the I-tal stew
Nice things like beans, carrots and callaloo
A heap of fresh fruit and vegetables good for you

Must stay away from beef and its mad cow disease
Too much red meat mashup the colon and the kidneys
Nuff holy books say stay away from all the pork
Plenty parasites you could take up with the fork

All that poultry you eat could have the bird flu
Lord know what that virus go put your body through
Man, you can't even eat the many fishes of the sea
Snapper, Salmon, Tuna, they all full of mercury

Stay away from processed stuff and fast from fast food
Too much preservatives and chemicals those things include
Can't even eat the vegetables that use the pesticide
Contaminated tomatoes and spinach infected with E. coli

Gotta eat some wholesome foods and keep the body clean
Don't want too much salt to clog up the bloodstream
You can get Salmonella from preparing chicken breast
But just peel a fruit's skin and you eat what is left

Next time you're in the store think before you act
You may want a tasty snack, but would it fight back?
The consumers only see a wrapped up package of flesh
Never see their food cry out and become a bloody mess

I say I-tal nice, just like the diet appointed in Paradise
You can eat up the herbs and spice and never think twice
Don't have to be a butcher and run around with the knife
No need to bring sufferation when you can promote life

Some follow I-tal diet some follow the law in Leviticus
I&I don't really care, a man can eat whatever he wish
Just always give thanks for all the gifts and the blessing
All food is pure as long as it's JAH who you're addressing

With grace and strong faith you can eat anything you choose
Just know what you consume between your bites and chews
Best to sow seeds from plants and trees like in the Garden of Eden
When you put food in your mouth, you know what you're eating

Yes I-tal nice, cookup with rice, it will keep the body strong
Rasta live long, with vital foods you could never go wrong
I&I know I-tal is the best for maintaining a healthy livity
So I say, try more green things like bok choy and broccoli

JMC
10/24/06
(c) 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment