Sunday, October 1, 2006

Doin' JAH Works

Yes, it has been some time since I have written something, so this is just to let the massive know that I-man am still here on this earth doing JAH Works. I have been busy student teaching at a high school and it is a lot of hard work and time I must tell you, but it is a blessing for sure because silver and gold shall pass away but a good education will never decay, Selassie I! Currently I am teaching students a unit I designed on Mama Africa and it is a great joy for me because this a subject not covered well enough in schools. Although I am not yet official, as in certified (and not being paid), I am just one step away now. It has been a lot of hard work to reach this level, I have achieved so much and I now have my Masters degree, so I must really give thanks and praise unto the Most High!

I am also thankful for having been featured on my friend HannaH's new CD with the song "Under The Rainbow" (You can check out the song and HannaH's other tunes at http://www.hannahsgroove.com or http://www.myspace.com/hannahsmusic). We did the tune during this past year and since it has been released a whole set of positive vibes have come forth from that. I was waiting a very long time to record something again and perform live.

Other than these couple things, the journey of life continues forward and I&I chant Rastafari still. I am enjoying time with the empress in my life, a real blessing, and I am learning new things each and every day about this world. Hopefully I get a little time to put forward some reasonings and poems on here, I have plenty thoughts to manifest. In the meantime, more guidance and blessings to all!

JAHsh

No comments:

Post a Comment